The Word of God and the anointing are both depicted by Water in the Scriptures.
• Positive: Being washed with water speaks of being cleansed and of putting things behind you. It also speaks of being cleansed from your sin.
• Water is a picture of the anointing. John 4:14 Water is also a picture of the Word of God, and how it sets us free from the dirt in our lives.
• Ephesians 5:26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the [rhema] word, • To water something means to nurture it and to give it life.
If you are in ministry, then it means that you should be watering the seeds that have been planted in the hearts of God’s people.
• This is primarily a teaching function, just as Apollos functioned in.
• 1 Corinthians 3:61 have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase.
Water that is bitter or dirty speaks of a contamination, likely stemming from bitterness.
• It speaks of those that really do have a ministry, but unfortunately are in deception. They have allowed some things in their life that are not of the Lord.
• To dream of being in unclean water speaks of the things you are getting involved in.
• Instead of walking in the spirit, by getting involved with these things or feeding on things that are not of God, you are contaminating your spirit.
• It could also indicate that the ministry you have been receiving is not pure and directly from the Lord. Some of it is tainted with the flesh and man’s ideas.
• When I train God’s leaders I share how the Lord takes them through training to get rid of their own ideas.
• The revelation and the anointing that God gives is pure when it comes from your spirit. However if your mind is filled with things of the world or your own ideas, you end up tainting that word. Then what comes out is only a part Christ, and the rest is your own ideas!
Baptism, Basin, Ocean, River, Wash.
What Does Water Mean In Dream?