Seeing or manufacturing aloe perfume in a dream means religious innovation, dirty money, evil reputation, placing things in the wrong place, or it could mean doing good deeds for profit. (Also see Civet; ‘Ud)... Islamic Dream Interpretation
Wanting to look good and be seen in positive terms, loved, and accepted. Addresses the power of attraction and subtle radiance. Like the fragrance of a perfume that evaporates quickly, your understanding of yourself and others is difficult to maintain. On the other hand, making a definite statement (with a fragrance) about your presence, the scent of the perfume expresses sexuality and fantasies.... Little Giant Encyclopedia
1- When we dream of smelling perfume, we are often being reminded of particular memories. Smells can be extremelv evocative and we may need to recapture a certain emotion associated with that specific perfume.
2- Certain perfumes may remind us of people we have known. We may have a good or bad reaction to that smell. Just as people appearing in dreams remind us of our own qualities, so also can perfumes.
3- Intuitive information can often recognised because of a particular perfume.... Ten Thousand Dream Dictionary
If you smell perfume, or apply perfume, you will have a date with a very attractive member of the opposite sex. You will think about becoming romantically involved with him or her.... Gypsy Dream Dictionary
Vision: Using perfume on yourself: you are trying to deceive others. Giving perfume as a gift: your attempts to find favor with another person are going to be successful. In a mans dream, smelling perfume: you are influenced by a female whose thoughts and actions will have negative effects on you. See Makeup.
Depth Psychology: Perfume is a symbol of your attempts to gloss over your mistakes and failures (selling something negative by making it fragrant). People around you will soon smell a rat. See Smell.... Dreamers Dictionary
General Meaning: Perfume, oil, myrrh and incense often share the same interpretations.
• Some common interpretations for perfume are: Our praise to the Lord, being beautified, being prepared, being honored and being cleansed.
• Perfume changes your emotions and causes you to be drawn to it. It can be a pleasant experience, or it can speak of being caught in a trap.
• Referring to how perfume lifts the emotions: • Proverbs 27:9 Ointment and perfume rejoice the heart: so [does] the sweetness of a man’s friend by hearty counsel.
• Dreams • Positive: A bride was prepared with oils and perfume to prepare her for her wedding night. Esther is a good example of this.
• This speaks of the Bride of Christ being prepared and made ready for her Groom. It speaks of her falling in love with her Groom - which is Jesus Christ.
• The Scriptures also speak of our praise being as incense before the Lord; that it is a pleasing smell before Him.
• Incense was offered before the Lord twenty-four hours a day under the Old Covenant. Our incense is our praise and worship.
• Speaking of the Love of Bride and Groom • Song of Solomon 4:10 How beautiful is your love, my beloved, [my] bride! how much better is your love than wine! and the fragrance of your perfume than all spices! • As believers we also diffuse the perfume of Christ everywhere we go - or we should anyway! • Because of the indwelling of the Holy Spirit, as we go through this world, we carry that treasure inside of us.
• It is just like wearing perfume. Everyone that passes you should be effected by it. I give a good description of this in the Practical Prophetic Ministry book when teaching on the ministry of the prophet.
• 2 Corinthians 2:14 Now thanks [be] to God, which always causes us to triumph in Christ, and makes manifest the savor of his knowledge by us in every place.
The Scripture also speaks of the perfume of the harlot and adulteress.
• It speaks of being captured and seduced into the things of the world; of being deceived into thinking that you are being offered something good, when in fact it is false and full of sin.
• Speaking of the harlot (world) that seduces; a love that is false and empty: • Proverbs 7:171 have perfumed my bed with myrrh, aloes, and cinnamon.
• 18 Come, let us take our fill of love until the morning: let us solace ourselves with loves.
• 22 He goes after her immediately as an ox goes to the slaughter, or as a fool to the correction of the stocks
Aloes, Honey, Oil.... The Way of Dreams and Visions
a vision of perfume is interpreted upon 9 sides: good compliment (s) , words of truth & helpful knowledge, good-natured character, assembly of knowledge, noble man, saying of a modest man, solemnity, worthy religion, cheerful news.... Islamic Dream - Cafer-i Sadik
In a dream, a scent bottle or a perfume bottle represents a guardian who is entrusted with an estate to manage, or a guardian who is entrusted with an inheritance to distribute as charity on God’s path, or it could denote a woman or a child.... Islamic Dream Interpretation
In a dream, a perfume salesman represents a gnostic, an ascetic, a devout worshiper, or a man of letters. Anyone who sits with him will carry some fragrance of his perfumes, or learn about an etiquette, adopt good manners, learn something about his arts, enjoy a happy surrounding, or earn praises, except if the perfume salesman is burning incense, for the smoke that emanates from burning incense in a dream denotes guarded praises.
A perfume salesman in a dream also represents a beautician. Seeing him in a dream also means knowledge, guidance, earning praises or receiving a commendation. (Also see Amber; Musk; Perfume)... Islamic Dream Interpretation
Example: I went back in time in circles, almost as if going unconscious. I went back and back and then there came this awful smell such as I’ve never experienced. I always felt it was the smell of death. I would wake ternfied. One night my husband, a practical and down to eanh man, said he would read me to sleep to see if it helped me not to have the dream. It made no difference, I still had the nightmare. Imagine my surprise though. He said “I knew you’d had the dream again for there was an awful smell in the room for a minute” (Mrs E C).
A smell can remind us of a particular situation or person. Odour attracts, repels, relaxes or offends, and so depicts feeling responses and intuition, and may summarise what we feel about a person or situation. Frequently in dreams a smell expresses an intuition of something rotten in one’s life if the smell is bad—rotten might mean ‘bad’ emotions felt in a relationship, a hunch or feelings about something, as in the example; memories. Good smell: good feelings; non-verbalised intimations or love.
Also explainable by the large number of idioms regarding smell. Idioms: on the right scent; throw someone off the scent; in bad/good odour with; odour of sanctity; smell a rat; smell of greasepaint; smells fishy; something stinks to high heaven; like stink; raise a stink; what you did stinks. See nose under body. ... A Guide to Dreams and Sleep Experiences
To compound them and to distribute them among friends is a dream connoting agreeable news; to receive them as gifts denotes news in accordance with whether the scent be agreeable or otherwise (Gypsy). ... The Fabric of Dream
If anyone dreams he perfumes his head with oils, essence, or sweet-scented powders, that signifies that he who dreams hath too great an opinion of himself, and will be haughty and vain-glorious in his demeanor to his associates, if it be a woman, she will deceive her husband and wear the breeches.... The Complete Dream Book