• For more understanding on what money means in Scripture, look up gold and silver.
In a positive light, money speaks of provision for your need.
• If you are having financial difficulties and dream of receiving large amounts of finances, then it is simply a picture of your desires at the moment.
• Often people dream of receiving money, but unfortunately it does not mean that this will happen in reality.
• I do believe it is an encouragement from the Lord to say that He desires to meet your need. However it is going to take more on your part to make that a reality.
• This dream was sent to give you hope, but you also need faith and love to bring it to pass.
• Dreaming of money is either an indication of your current desire, or a confirmation that the Lord will provide your need.
• Read the Way of Blessing for more on walking in prosperity.
• Visions • Positive: Although I have seen visions of money, I usually see it as gold coins in the spirit.
• Often I will see a treasure chest that is hidden and filled with money. When I see this, I know that the Lord is saying that He has provided our need, but that we must release it through prayer.
• If I see the money hidden, it is speaking of a blessing that is not so clear, but that I have to make effort to look for.
• If you see money along your road, it means that as you continue along the direction that the Lord has for you, the blessing will come automatically.
In prayer I have often seen a black hand holding onto money. This is a picture of a spirit of theft.
The enemy was stealing the blessing that God had for us.
• Also in Scripture, the love of money refers to the root of temporal values which can destroy you. It speaks of bribery, corruption, and as I said before, the root of temporal values.
• 1 Timothy 6:10 For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.
What Does Money Mean In Dream?