• Positive: To dream or have a vision of being fed speaks of the Lord providing your needs. This may speak of a spiritual or physical need. Consider Elijah after he felt weak in the desert who was fed by an angel.
• 1 Kings 19: 6 And he looked, and, behold, [there was] a cake baked on the coals, and a cruse of water at his head. And he ate and drank, and laid himself down again • 7 And the angel of the LORD [Yahweh] came again the second time, and touched him, and said, Arise [and] eat; because the journey [is] too great for you.
• This is a beautiful picture of the grace and provision of the Lord. When you come to those places in your life where you feel alone and weary, He will come and sustain you.
• To dream of being fed means that the Lord is going to revive you again. He is going to restore the strength to you that the enemy has stolen and He is going to make you fit for the rest of your journey.
• After Elijah had eaten this food, the scripture says that he continued on 40 days and nights without any food again! It does not take a lot to revive your spirit. Simply some time in His presence and you can keep going.
• It does not take a lot for the Lord to move His hand on your behalf. Just one move and all of your needs can be taken care of.
Naturally rotten food speaks of not taking advantage of the blessing that God has for you. It also speaks of a curse of theft prevalent in your life.
• In the days of receiving manna, if the children of Israel gathered too much or did not eat what they gathered it went rotten. In the same way, the opportunities and blessings God gives you are for now. Take hold of them • Lack of food speaks of not feeding your spirit or of not walking in the blessing of the Lord.
The Word promises us that God will provide all our needs.
To not have these needs met means that the enemy is stealing from you.
Bake, Bread, Cake, Fruit, Meat, Milk.
What Does Food Mean In Dream?