In a dream, a battlefield represents actions, accomplishments, activities, fulfillments, success, victory, warning to children or training them to become professional soldiers.... Islamic Dream Interpretation
Vision: Planting corn is a positive sign of professional success. Grinding corn means joy and financial success. Looking at a cornfield: your future is secure. Seeing a lot of corn: you have invested your money wisely, your life is stable and secure. Small amounts of corn: poverty.
Depth Psychology: Corn represents the life experiences that have lead or will lead you to maturity. It is also the reward you will “harvest” for knowledge born of sorrow. See Grain.... Dreamers Dictionary
To dream of dead corn or stubble fields, indicates to the dreamer dreary prospects for the future.
To see green fields, or ripe with corn or grain, denotes great abundance and happiness to all classes.
To see newly plowed fields, denotes early rise in wealth and fortunate advancement to places of honor.
To see fields freshly harrowed and ready for planting, denotes that you are soon to benefit by your endeavor and long struggles for success. See Cornfields and Wheat. ... Ten Thousand Dream Interpretation
Fields often appear with animals, and suggest the dreamer’s contact with what is natural in themselves. Also freedom from social pressure; one’s sense of oneself when away from other people, with one’s own natural inclinations; field of activity or study; feeling states—depending on condition of field, cloudy, bright, overgrown. Field across river, very green fields: death or the dreamer’s conception of spiritual realm. See landscapes. ... A Guide to Dreams and Sleep Experiences
1- When we dream that we arc in a field, we arc actually looking at our field of activity, what we are doing in everyday life. It may also be a play on words in that it is to do with the feeling state and is to do with the freedom from social pressure.
2- We need to be aware of the wider spaces in which we can operate our lives, to be aware of what is more natural to us, and perhaps to get back to basics.
3- The Earth Mother, the Great Provider and quire possibly a ‘field of dreams’.
The dreamer should make use of what is available to him on a practical level to further himself spiritually.... Ten Thousand Dream Dictionary
If this is an open meadow, it can represent the open expanses of the mind. Alternatively, it can also represent exposure and unseen hazards that lurk just beyond the peaceful greenery, like a hunter watching for deer.
A field of daisies reflects youthful, innocent, and carefree outlooks.
Consider other fields according to what they contain, like a barren field equating to emotional or spiritual dryness, or one filled with seedlings as emblematic of fresh growth or new beginnings.
(see Fruit, Tree)
Ancient Greeks considered this a fruit that offers strength and endurance during trying times.
In Egypt, the fig was sacred to Thoth, making it an emblem of wisdom, learning, and the moon.
Spiritual awakening. Buddha is said to have been enlightened while meditating beneath this tree.
Dreaming of a fig plant growing in a kitchen is an omen that you will never want for food or, more figuratively, spiritual sustenance.
Fertility. Women used to carry figs to ensure conception. In a figurative sense, this may mean conceiving good ideas or receiving bountiful inspiration that spreads into something remarkable.... The Language of Dreams
Vision: Looking at a fallow field: you have let an opportunity pass you by in your job.
If the wheat is free of weeds and blemishes: good profits and professional advancement.
A neglected field or a field devastated by hail and wind: a warning that great hardship is awaiting you.
A field just sprayed with liquid manure means your venture will be successful!
Depth Psychology: Fields are primordial symbols for motherhood and fertility, for being connected to the strength and energies of nature.
The fields appearance indicates how much you are emotionally rooted, and how strong and healthy you are. It also is a symbol for the feminine in you—the more beautiful and healthy the field is, the more vigorous you are. See Meadow.... Dreamers Dictionary
General Meaning: A symbol of potential and opportunity.
• A field, particularly one that is fertile, speaks of possibilities and opportunities that await you. However it also indicates that some action is needed on your part.
• A field does not product fruit by itself. It requires someone to work it. Positive A Fertile Field • Seeing a vision of a fertile field speaks of a new opportunity the Lord is putting before you. It is for you then to work and to sow the seeds in this direction.
• This can relate to either business or ministry.
The Lord will bring the rain and cause the seeds to grow, but unless you plant, you will not see any fruit.
• Just because you see a field in the spirit, it does not mean that you will automatically walk in blessing. God is showing you, that He will give the opportunity, but now you must work and make the most of it.
• Psalms 107:37 And sow the fields, and plant vineyards, which may yield fruits of increase.
• If you see a field that is full of wheat and ready to be harvested, the Lord is telling you that ministry opportunities are awaiting you.
• It is for you to step forward in faith now.
The Lord will back you up with the anointing, but He is waiting for you to get moving and to do something first.
Weeds • Often as I have been in intercession for the ministry, I have seen a field that is mixed with weeds and with good seeds as well.
• When I see this I know that the Lord is saying that there are some people in the ministry who have come to bring death and destruction.
• In a situation like this I pray that the Lord will separate the tares from the wheat. In every case, not long afterwards, the Lord exposes those who have come to bring division.
• If you cover a minister in intercession this is something you might see often.
• Matthew 13:38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked [one]; • Dry Ground • To see a field with dry ground speaks of the lack of anointing in your life. It needs the rivers of living water that only the Holy Spirit can bring.
• Isaiah 44:3 For I will pour water upon him that is thirsty, and floods upon the dry ground: I will pour my spirit upon your seed, and my blessing upon your offspring:
Branch, Desert, Trees, Seed, Plants. ... The Way of Dreams and Visions
Symbol for women—your field of work / profession. (This patriarchal interpretation, which often does not correspond to the dreamer’s conviction, is nevertheless appropriate, because our internal attitudes do not change at the same rate as our ideology. Our conscious awareness is much more eager to change than our subconscious).... Little Giant Encyclopedia
Productive stage in life, particularly when the furrows are clearly visible. It may be the symbol of a fertile woman or mother (Gaia, the earth mother, and also Demeter). Pointing toward work (one has to work the field). Hard, crusty clods indicate problems or paralysis.
For people living in a city, it is often also the symbol of rustic romanticism, similar to Farmer, and Furrow, wanting to escape from the city, becoming interested in the country for environmental reasons.... Little Giant Encyclopedia
A young man or woman who dreams of his or her beloved in a potter’s field is warned of a coming temptation to transfer love to someone of greater wealth but less breeding and charm.... The Complete Dream Book
Life’s tasks, productivity, and success. See Grain, Field, Seed, Harvest. Compare this also with the allegory about the wheat kernel that must die in order to bear fruit many times over.... Little Giant Encyclopedia